Our studio is currently shut down for the safety of our staff and their families. The next restock is to be announced.
Read on for more information about how we offer our Sublime Pottery:
- To keep everything running smoothly in our busy little studio, pre-orders, wholesale orders and custom orders are not available.
- A full restock preview album is posted below a few days before each restock
- If you haven't participated in a Sublime Pottery restock, be sure to look over the INFO & TIPS
- Mugs generally range from around $60-130, depending on glaze complexity. WONKYSTOCK pieces will average $20-60. Each item is individually numbered in the preview. The item description is the same as the restock listing title.
- Each glaze combo has a category letter next to the item number that indicates general pricing for mugs.
B: $ 90+
C: $ 80+
D: $ 70+
E: $ 60+
F: $ 50+
G: $ 40+
- Restock pieces may be marked: TOP SHELF, ODDBALL, MISFIT and TOP SHELF MISFIT
- TOP SHELF pieces are special with particularly beautiful, flawless glazing on a perfectly balanced form. 20% - 30% more.
- TOP SHELF MISFIT pieces are almost perfect in every way except for one very small cosmetic quirk. No price change
- ODDBALLS are pieces that has glazing that doesn't match with the quality standards set for that combo. 10% - 30% off.
- MISFITS are pieces that have a cosmetic flaw, such as a glaze drip that needed to be smoothed out or thin spots in the glaze.10% - 30% off.
- At restock time, a few favorite pieces may be auctioned off on Ebay for 24 hours. These will be posted at the end of the restock album.
Hover the cursor over (or gently tap on) the photo to see the item description (new photos are added on the Tuesday before a restock and descriptions will be completed by Thursday afternoon).