Sublime Pottery focuses exclusively on small batch, ready-to-ship artisan pottery - shipped worldwide - that is only available during our scheduled restocks, which happen every couple of weeks.
Our next restock - on our shop page - is scheduled for 12/07 at 7pm CST. It is our last scheduled restock for domestic orders to arrive before Christmas Read on for more information about how we offer our Sublime Pottery:
- To keep everything running smoothly in our busy little studio, pre-orders, wholesale orders and custom orders are not available. I am not able to make exceptions.
- A full restock preview album is posted below a few days before each restock.
- Mugs generally range from around $60-130, depending on glaze complexity. Cups and bowls average $30-60. More detailed info is on the INFO+TIPS page
- If you are interested in participating in your first Sublime Pottery restock, be sure to look over the INFO+TIPS, since restocks tend to move quickly.
- Subscribe to The Sublime Potter YouTube Channel to get a glimpse of daily life in the studio and a spin of pieces in upcoming restocks.
(if you have come to this page through a third party site and cannot see the photo album below, open the page in a web browser)
New photos are added a few days before a restock and descriptions will be completed by 24 hours before a restock. Click on the photo to see the item description.The letter in the photo description indicates general pricing: A: $100+ B: $90+ C: 80+ D: $70+ E: $60+ F: $50+ G: $40+ H: $30+ I: $20+ J $19 and under.