Sublime Pottery focuses exclusively on small batch, ready-to-ship artisan pottery - available worldwide - that is only available during our scheduled restocks, which happen every couple of weeks. Due to current demand, custom orders, reserve orders and wholesale orders are not available.
Details of our next restock is posted on the UPDATES page,
as well as a full preview of an upcoming restock a couple of days before every restock.
Our restocks tend to move quickly, so here is some helpful information if you are planning to participate:
- Log in into Etsy earlier than the scheduled restock time and make sure your shipping and payment info is correct.
- Once the scheduled restock time is nearing, pop onto Etsy.com/shop/sublimepotterystudio and continue to refresh the page until you see the new listings. I aim to go live at at the scheduled restock time ON THE DOT but technical glitches might happen that may put me back a few minutes. Just know that I'm working on it.
- There is a full preview album and pricing chart posted on the UPDATES page.
- If you are wanting to buy multiple items, get your favorite and go back for more. An item is not secured in the Etsy shopping cart until the transaction is completed. I will refund overages once your order is packed and weighed.
- Once you have made your purchase, go back and look over the listing closely so you are not surprised when your piece arrives. If you change your mind, let me know within 36 hours and I will cancel the order, if it has not been shipped already.
- It takes time to ship out a whole restock. Please allow 5-7 addition days of processing orders for your package to go out.
Again, these restocks tend to sell out quickly. Just know that I work very hard to make as much as I can to fill each restock and once they sell out, I'm at it again for the next one.
Have a joyful day!