Sublime Pottery focuses exclusively on small batch, ready-to-ship artisan pottery - available worldwide - that is only available during our scheduled restocks, which happen every couple of weeks. Due to current demand, custom orders, reserve orders and wholesale orders are not available.
Details of our next restock is posted on the UPDATES page,
as well as a full preview of an upcoming restock a couple of days before every restock.
The first ten minutes of a restock can move quickly, so here is some helpful information if you are planning to participate:
- If you already have an account, log in earlier than the scheduled restock time and make sure your account info is correct. Setting up an account before or during your first transaction will speed up the checkout process during future restocks. Set up an account by clicking on the person icon next to the search icon at the top of the page.
- Once the scheduled restock time is nearing, go to the shop page and continue to refresh the page until you see the new listings.
- There is a full preview album and pricing chart posted on the UPDATES page. The photo description is the same as the restock listing title. Descriptions will be completed by Thursday afternoon.
- If you are wanting to buy multiple items, get your favorite and go back for more. The moment you add an item to the cart, go ahead and check out. An item may not be secure until the checkout process is complete. Shipping overages will be refunded once your order is packed and weighed.
- Once you have made your purchase, go back and look over the listing closely so you are not surprised when your piece arrives. If you change your mind, let me know within 36 hours and I will cancel the order, if it has not been shipped already.
Have a joyful day!