Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase by the original purchaser. All Sublime Pottery pieces are thoroughly documented with text descriptions and multiple photos in every listing so there are no surprises when a piece arrives. Shipping charges will not be included in a refund unless there was an error on our part. If you do choose to return a piece, a refund will be issued once the insured and safely packaged piece arrives at Sublime Pottery studio in the condition it was originally received it in. Proof of return includes return label receipt, adequate insurance and a verifiable tracking number. I cannot issue a refund if a piece is broken on its way back so it is important to fully insure the piece and securely re-pack the item, so you can open a shipping claim. Damages incurred during returns and/or filing of return shipping insurance claims for such damages are the responsibility of the customer.
*Please note: duties, taxes and VAT's are not refundable by this shop. Sellers are not able to pay these costs for you, however, overseas customers are encouraged to contact their local postal or customs facilities to apply for a refund of these costs in the event of a return. It is the customer's responsibility to be familiar or knowledgeable with their country's procedures and costs on imported items.
If you receive your item broken, please contact me within 3 days of your package arriving, with detailed photographs of the item breakage and the shipping package, to get a full refund on your order.
If there is an issue with your order, please contact me within 14 days of receiving your order to discuss how we can resolve the issue.
Every Sublime Pottery piece is created as an heirloom, with the goal of them lasting generations. With this in mind, they should be handled with great care. If dropped or hit onto a hard surface it can and will break. It is not recommended to microwave or wash in the dishwasher to ensure its long and happy life. The dishwasher will, over time, dull the sheen of the glaze as well as increasing the chances of chipping the rim. The biggest NO NO with any handmade food pottery is leaving it in a sink of water, which will seep into any exposed clay. If a piece that has water trapped in it,and it is microwaved, it may crack or bust the handle off. Breakage caused by improper usage is not refundable. Damages caused by neglecting the care suggestions listed above are also not refundable.
- All Shipping is done through USPS. Domestic packages that weigh under 1 lb. - such as small pottery cups and pottery decor items - will default to First Class shipping. Any items over 1 lb. will be shipped Priority Mail. International packages that weigh under 4 lbs. (1.8 kg) will default to First Class International. Shipping times are not guaranteed and tracking is not included. For tracking and faster delivery, select Priority International at check out, as I cannot upgrade the shipping after an order has been placed.
- A great deal of care goes into packing my fragile, one-of-a-kind items so they don't get damaged during shipping. I add a packing fee to the calculated shipping rate to cover shipping/packing materials, insurance, and the 15+ minutes it takes to pack most orders. This fee is figured at $6.00 for the first item and $2.50 for each additional item ordered. Any shipping overages will be refunded once your package is ready to ship.
- All shipped items will include insurance. All domestic U.S. orders and Priority International orders include tracking. First Class International does not include full tracking.
- Be sure to double check that you have the correct address listed during checkout. The cost of re-shipping an item due to providing an incorrect address is the responsibility of the customer. If a package is not delivered to you due to an incorrect address being provided, an order refund will only be offered (sans shipping) when the package is delivered back to my studio.
- If you live near Norman, Oklahoma and do not need your item shipped, just send me a message and I will refund the shipping as soon as you pick up your piece. The studio hours for pick up are 9am - 5pm, Monday thru Friday
- If an order is being shipped internationally, any customs fees, duties or country taxes that are accrued after the initial shipping has been paid for are the responsibility of the customer. If you have not purchased from Sublime Pottery before, be sure to keep a close eye on the tracking of your order. If there are additional taxes or fees that need to be paid on your order before delivery, you may need to pick your package up at your local post office or collection point. Although it does not happen often, some recipients do not receive notification for pick-up and the package is returned. The cost of re-shipping an item due to not being collected is the responsibility of the customer.
- I aim to get my orders out very quickly. Once they are in the care of the United States Postal Service, I have no control over the amount of time it takes to reach a destination. 99% of the time, packages arrive in the time estimated but since there is that 1%, I cannot guarantee an arrival date.
All payments are accepted through Shopify Checkout. This includes, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay and more
Please be aware that actual payment information such as credit card account numbers and payment info are not revealed to Sublime Pottery, all of that information is available to the secure payment processor only. Sublime Pottery does not share any personal or payment information with outside businesses or advertisers, other than sales information collected by our accounting firm for bookkeeping purposes.